TF: Revenge of the Lolin' TF: Revenge of the Lolin'

Too funny!

The Tengen Toppa reference was great too! X3.

"Aw've Bin so Payshint!!!!"

Naruto Fighting Dirty2 Naruto Fighting Dirty2

Mreeeh

The only problem I have is I take Japanese at school so I know the subtitles aren't what they are saying. I still like it though :>

MisterPiccolo responds:

Lol, yeah. I stripped out audio of Temari and Tenten from some subtitled episodes of Naurto I had and used the audio clips in my flash. I could not get any female voice actresses to help me out. So, yeah it would sond pretty screwed up if you could understand Japanese.

Lolcat History (Part 4/6) Lolcat History (Part 4/6)

Great!!!

OMG the cook is the little unicorns from Charlie the Unicorn isn't he?!

jiggitysmith responds:

Lol no. That unicorn animation is really weird and I've only seen it recently. I actually tried to get into the characters a little bit when I wrote the lolcats in order to figure out how I would think they would sound. While I do many parodies, the charlie the unicorn was not one of them.

Phoenix Wright - AMU Phoenix Wright - AMU

I loved it

SO witty and well made!!! "Well ExcUUUUUUUUse ME Princess!" XDlolz and all that fun stiff.......

Raven TeenTitans Hentai 2 Raven TeenTitans Hentai 2

SUperlative

This is really well made! The animation blends well with the show, and it's not something cheesy. I mean, this wasn't one of those fake hentai where the chick is enjoying this. This is good, really good.

Blockhead: Episode 9 Blockhead: Episode 9

Always a pleasure

I've always loved blockhead. I even wanna marry him! XD

I personally love the graphics update. They are much smoother and I don't think it takes away from the series at all.